Full-Time | Prior Experience Required
Are you looking for a career with an established team and growing business? Joining our team at Advanté-BCS might be for you! We are a Richmond, VA area marketing agency, seeking a Marketing Associate who is looking to develop into a Social Media Coordinator following a three month trial period. We have served clients around the world for over 30 years and are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our customers.
The Marketing Associate position provides an opportunity for high potential individuals to gain real-world marketing experience. The individual will be responsible for supporting our digital marketing efforts in a variety of areas, which may include social media, content creation, email marketing, SEO/SEM, and analytics to promote our client’s businesses.
A Candidate must be able to work independently and collaborate with a remote/hybrid team and have excellent organizational skills to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Company Culture and Values
When you join our inclusive and dynamic team at Advante-BCS, you will collaborate with people who are passionate and innovative and act with respect and kindness for not just themselves, but everyone they come in contact with.
We desire to hire and develop passionate, committed team members with a heart for giving back to our local communities. As our company grows, we want you to grow with it because your future and career are just as important—which is why we offer opportunities for education and advancement for personal development.
Following successful completion of the three month trial period, the benefits package includes 8 paid holidays, PTO days, staff lunches or reimbursement on staff meeting days, an insurance package with health, dental, and life insurance, a one-time home office setup stipend ($500), monthly educational and home office/technology stipends, among other benefits.
- Perform Daily Site Check®
- Google Search Console accounts review, improve, and resolve issues
- SEMrush review and resolve issues
- Blog Posts
- Social media
- Leverage market research on industry trends, competitors, and target audiences to gather data that informs marketing strategies
- Assist in setting up and analyzing A/B tests to optimize marketing strategies
- Help prepare the clients’ quarterly reports
- Work in AdviceLocal to improve visibility scores by correcting NAP issues
- Work as an account manager to re-engage with clients who haven’t reached out for help in the past 3 to 6 months
- Provide general administrative support, such as data entry, organizing files, and scheduling meetings
- Understand and implement processes and procedures for meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Positive attitude, with an ability to prioritize and deliver service and follow through in a warm, timely, professional, and courteous manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to constructively approach and solve a challenge.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Process and detail-oriented; ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation.
- Able to meet reasonable deadlines in a fast-paced, multiple-project environment.
- Comfortable working with a team, with exceptional listening, communication, and collaborative relationship building skills.
- Quality-focused, detail-oriented, able to plan, prioritize, stay organized, work efficiently, meet deadlines, and keep accurate records of time and client activity.
- Committed and able to build synergy and efficiencies across departments.
- Exceptional telephone, communication, active listening, and client care skill skills.
- Demonstrate punctuality as a value; on time for meetings and appointments.
- Able to work effectively from a 100% remote office; leverage an appropriate mix of traditional means of communication with technology to stay connected and advance relationships with partners, leads, clients, and employees at all levels.
- Good problem-solving, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrates initiative to explore available tools and resources to autonomously solve problems or challenges, with a good understanding of when to get a supervisor involved in decision making.
- Ability to work after-hours upon occasion.
- Previous marketing-related experience, project-based coursework, or customer-service-focused job experience.
- Computer skills, with working knowledge of Gmail, Google Drive, and the associated programs used for word editing and spreadsheets.
- Consistent access to a reasonable distraction free workspace, reliable smartphone/mobile device, and PC. PC must meet our security and performance standards as set by IT support.
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Department of Motor Vehicles Driving record.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and other pre-employment screening.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
Expected hours: 30 – 40 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To get started, please complete the information below:
"*" indicates required fields